Here are some home remedies for you if you are faced with any of the conditions listed here:
Reduce Congestion in Digestive Tract
- Have a daily mixture drink of raw Honey (2 tsp), Lemon juice( from ½ lemon), Ginger powder (1/2 tsp to 1tsp), Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp to 1tsp) mix with ½ cup of warm water to make a concoction and drink on empty stomach before breakfast. The concoction will assist to reduce congestion of toxic built up in the digestive tract, increases digestion and absorption.
Fever and Heatiness
- Boil Turmeric and Tamarind paste (only need the tamarind water) with 4 cups water till it reduces to 2 cups, when the concoction is warm, stir in 2 teaspoon of raw honey before drinking.
- Boil a cup of milk to just boiling point, remove from fire, and pour into a cup. Add 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder and ½ teaspoon of cardamom powder to stir into the milk and drink before bed time.
- Do an oil pulling procedure with cold pressed coconut oil 2 or 3 times daily. Ingest 1-2 tablespoon of coconut oil into your mouth and swirl the coconut oil inside your mouth cavity with your mouth closed for about 7-10minutes. Then spit out the coconut oil into some tissue paper and throw it away into the dustbin. You can brush your teeth after the oil pulling procedure.
- Do an oil pull method as advised above and then brush some cloves powder dip with coconut oil and apply on the affected decayed tooth to temporary resolve the tooth ache. If pain persist, please consult a dentist.
Stomach Bloating and Wind
- Most Chinese cooking do not use much of spices e.g cumin, fennel, star anise, cinnamon, black pepper to name a few spices with their cooking. Thus to have a general elimination of regular wind and bloating issues, use more spices into your cooking or stir fry of vegetables. Common spices to use are mustard seeds and asaf0etida powder. Do not drink cold drinks with hot meals which you will notice that most people would combine this combination during meal time which will cause wind and bloating because of food fermentation.
- If you are faced with bloating after food or during menstruation period for female, do make yourself a hot boiled ginger drink – which you can add honey when the drink is warm and not hot. Hot temperature will destroy all the goodness and enzyme of raw honey.
- Generally most headaches occur when you are under stress from work or anxiety about family issues, health issues or financial issues. Some may suffer serious migraine for a long period of time without learning how to manage and address the root cause of the sickness. It is best to get a consult from me if you are keen to understand more about natural cure.
- For simple remedy: squeezed 2 orange, mix the orange juice with a pinch of Himalayan black salt or Himalayan pink salt, stir and drink.
- Most common cause of headache is dehydration. To address this issue, drink a whole fresh local coconut water and eat the coconut meat. And make sure you drink enough warm boiled water daily. At least 2 litres of warm boiled water is necessary to be drunk daily.
Generally unwell and feeling under the weather
- Whenever we are sick and on medical leave, we tend to lose our appetite and don’t feel like eating. Fasting is a very good recommended method for the body to eliminate toxic from the digestive system and improve our body’s immune system.
- However, if you do feel better and do wish to have some light meal, I would personally recommend you to just drink basmati rice water with a small pinch of Himalayan black salt added.
- Just boil the rinsed basmati rice with water as the normal manner of making rice porridge. You can make it lighter by adding more water to boil the rice. You can add a few pieces of black pepper (perhaps 5 to 6 pieces) to be boiled together with the rice and water.
- Sieve the rice and add a small pinch of black salt to the rice water and store it in a hot flask. You can drink this thorough out the day and as this is an alkalising drink, it is easy to digest and there is no burden on the digestive tract to digest the drink. You won’t feel burdened with digestion and will recover quickly.
- This can be offered to children who are not well too and may reject food and most mothers will worry that they might be hungry. This drink will keep our little children full and not get hungry.
Skin and Heat Rashes
- Cause of skin and heat rashes could be due to allergy, hormone imbalance, lack of sleep that lowers our body’s immune level and most of this toxic are expelled through the skin when our liver is unable to perform proper detoxification duty.
- A simple remedy to reduce the itch and rash: Rub grinded oat into powder and mix it with cold milk to rub on the affected area. Let it rest for a few minutes before you give it a wash.
- This is not a total cure for the cause of the rash but will assist to reduce the itch and rash. Important is to also wear loose clothing and keep your body dry.
- Another simple remedy is to rub cold fresh aloe vera juice over the affected body and let it dry up gently and you will feel a lot better or boil neem leaf water and have a wipe on rash area with coriander seed.