- Free Range Minced Pork 250gm (can be replaced with chopped/minced chicken)
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon Himalayan Black Salt
- ¼ teaspoon organic black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon Sun Nature brand organic ginger powder
Mix the minced pork with these 3 spices and let it marinate.
- Ginger Juice, from fresh pounded ginger – 2 -3 tablespoon. ( I prefer to use Bentong ginger as it has more potency). Put aside.
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 100ml of filtered water
- One free range egg – crack and put aside
Method of Cooking
- Add little water to the corn flour, stir to dissolve all the flour so that it has a smooth consistency.
- Mix the marinated pork with ginger juice thoroughly with your fingers or a fork. Keep stirring it well.
- Then add the water little by little to the pork mixture, till the mixture has a little runny consistency.
- Use a shallow stainless steel bowl, or an enamel bowl, or any shallow bowl, rub some organic white sesame oil to the inner bowl.
- Pour the pork mixture onto the bowl and then pour the egg on top of the pork mixture.
- Steam this pork with egg mixture for 30mins over medium fire till the pork is cooked.
- Serve with fried ginger strip or on its own with boiled rice.